Have your employees ever suffered from a stress-related illness, maybe due to their workload or changes happening in the workplace?
It is well documented that stress costs the UK economy around £6.5bn each year. With 12.5 million working days lost due to stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17 and well over half a million workers suffering.
In light of this information, employers are recognising the importance of the wellbeing and resilience of their staff in relation to stress and mental health related illness.
The financial impact of staff absenteeism and the detrimental effect on staff performance, staff turnover and the company’s reputation can all be improved by getting to the root cause and dealing with the issues. In a way that not only benefits the employee but the employer too.
Here at Mindfulness @ Equilibre, we have a real solution to help individuals address and change their behavioural patterns to relieve stress and illness.
- One-to-One Mindful Coaching Sessions
- A 'Mindfulness Now' Eight-week Training Programme (or condensed Four-Week Programme)
- Emotional Intelligence Workshops
- Resilience in the Workplace Workshops
- Weekly/Monthly Mindfulness Sessions in the Workplace
- Bespoke Mindfulness Programmes for the Workplace incorporating Emotional Intelligence and Building Resilience
- Ad-hoc Wellbeing in the Workplace Events (these can include holistic therapies)
It is thought mindfulness could save the NHS £15 for every £1 spent, and in its recent findings the Mindfulness All Party Parliamentary Group recommends that ‘employers promote the use of mindfulness.’